Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dream Universe


Dream Universe
Originally uploaded by lostaussie.

Well I have not disappeared off the planet, merely changed perspectives and am now writing from my cozy work room all the way 'downunder'.

Since I dont have all my software or regular PC, this is a bit of an experiment in getting artwork posted to my Blog. Flikr seems to do the trick and I dont have to install more software on my dear son's new 'puter which is a good thing.

It was lovely and sunny today. The first break from rainy wet stuff more or less since I got here. The change was nice and so was not having to wash or dry the complete school outfits of two small men overnight.

I dont think we will be quite so lucky with the sunshine tomorrow. Well off to bed said "Zeberdee" (for those of you who ever watched the Magic Roundabout)!

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

hey sweet marie!
i absolutely and completely love your rubber!both sheets are just to die for!and the gorgeous,fabooolicios postcard and atc's...thankyou a million times!
when will you return to your mailing address in the states? i must send goodies your way!